What is 30 Days of Summer (SIP) Internship Programme?
30 Days of (SIP) is a KPUM initiative aimed to connect law students with our legal partners by providing them with the opportunity to intern for a month each with 2 different participating law firms.
Why join 30 Days of Summer (SIP) Internship Programme?
30 Days of (SIP) acts as a one stop-shop application process which allows you to apply to all of our partner firms at once. This programme also provides an opportunity to build your interpersonal and soft skills through side events organised in collaboration with our legal partners. You will be exposed to different people and work cultures of different law firms.
Watch what our past interns have to say about their experience :
This internship programme comprises of 8 weeks of internship between 2nd of July until 31st of August which will be held alongside a series of side events which is held in collaboration with our legal partners throughout the internship period.
- Albar & Partners
- Ariff Rozhan & Co
- Cecil Abraham & Partners
- Chiong & Partners
- Lee Hishammuddin Allen & Gledhill
- MahWengKwai & Associates
- Shearn Delamore & Co
- Shook Lin & Bok
- Tay & Partners
- Thomas Philip
- Wong & Partners
- Zain & Co
Who Can Apply?
You must be a Malaysian law student:
(i) studying in the United Kingdom and Eire; or
(ii) studying in Malaysia under the UK Transfer Degree Programme (UKT); or
(iii) studying in Malaysia under the University of London International Programme (UOL).
- Fill in the application form below.
- Rank the firms that you would like to intern with according to your preference.
- Upload your CV.
- You will be assessed based on your answers and submitted CVs, with 50% weightage allocated to each criteria.
- Be sure to check your email often as we will be contacting you for a competency-based interview if you are successful.
- Short-listed applications will be sent to our partners for the final round of review around early March.*
- You will be informed regarding your application status via email.
*The firms will have up to 3 weeks to assess the applications, during which the partners may request to interview the applicants.
11:59 p.m. (UTC +0:00), 2nd of March 2018.