KPUM Executive Programme (KEP)
You must be a Malaysian law student:
(i) studying in the United Kingdom and Eire; or
(ii) studying in Malaysia under the UK Transfer Degree Programme (UKT); or
(iii) studying in Malaysia under the University of London International Programme (UOL).
- Fill in the application form below.
- Upload your CV.
- Check your email often as we will be contacting you for your interview appointment.
- Go for the interview (usually through video or voice chat).
- Be contacted regarding your application status.
All departments : 11.59pm (UTC+8:00), 14th September 2018
- Malaysian Division – Student Relations & Outreach / Media & Communications / Careers
- Performance Management & Delivery Unit
- Secretariat Department
- Finance Department
- Corporate Relations Department
- Careers Development Department
- Skills Enhancement Department
- Student Relations & Outreach Department
- Media & Communications Department
- Human Rights & Activism Department
N.B: As per the recent KPUM Constitution change, KPUM members who study in Malaysian universities (ie. ‘MY-based) will only be allowed to apply for Malaysia Division positions unless expressly stated.
Should you have further inquiries, please contact Chloe Yip Wei Yee, General Secretary, at email@example.com