What is Law Career Convention (LCC)?
Law Career Convention (LCC) is an annual event which serves as a platform for students to discover different legal practice areas and promote graduate positions, internships and other opportunities to all Malaysian law students in the United Kingdom and Ireland. Over the years, LCC has succeeded in attracting law firms, legal education providers and professional bodies all keen to promote their opportunities to students of the university. Through exhibitions, panel discussions, exclusive networking sessions and workshops, we endeavour to empower and support participants in enhancing their employability and skills development.
This year, LCC is specially designed around two themes: “Thriving through Inclusion” and “What’s Next?”, highlighting KPUM’s new focus on providing career guidance to all participants in an inclusive and supportive environment.
Law students from all years are welcomed to attend this event! Pupillage application is open to all BPTC students. Kindly note that pupillage interviews will mostly be held on the 25th March 2018, Sunday.
i. Pre-LCC Events: ‘What’s Next’
Date: 23th March 2018, Friday
ii. Law Career Convention
Date: 24th March 2018, Saturday
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Venue: CCT Venues Plus-South Quay, Canary Wharf, London
- Exhibitions and firm presentations
- Networking opportunities with partnering firms and learn about different firm cultures
- Gain valuable skills and learn about Malaysian law through legal workshops and insightful talks
- Corporate luncheon which gives you the opportunity to meet and dine with respective firm representatives (Limited Availability)
- Fill in the Application form below
- Upload your CV
- Once your CV is uploaded, you will be directed to the official Eventbrite page to proceed with your transaction.
N.B. Admission is FREE for ALL Malaysian law students! You will be required to pay a deposit upon signing up to secure your seat which will be FULLY REFUNDED upon registration on the event day itself!
CV Drive Deadline
Undergraduate law students have to submit their CV before 10:00 p.m. (UTC +0:00), 11th of March 2018.
*For BPTC students, the deadline for CV submission is 10:00 p.m. (UTC +0:00), 7th of March 2018.