Malaysia's Next Advocate 2019
Rules & Regulations
- Registration closes at 11.59pm (GMT+1) on 24/02/2019.
- Deadline for submission of preliminary stage recording: 11.59pm (GMT+1) on 13/03/2019 .
- Eligibility: Must be a Malaysian law student registered with a tertiary education institution.
- All registered participants will receive the Participant’s Case File in their email containing all necessary information.
- Operation: The Participant’s Case File will be sent out, on a first come first serve basis, every Tuesday and Thursday, starting 29/01/2019.
- In the Preliminary Round, each participant is to submit a five (5) minute video recording to firstname.lastname@example.org as case submission.
- Four (4) successful participants will move on to the Semi-Finals which will be held on 30/03/2019 at London
The information above is just a summary of the rules & regulations, for the full information click here
- Simple – Bundles will be prepared and sent to you upon registration
- No Need To Show Up In Person – For the preliminary round, participants need only submit a video of themselves advocating and judging will be based on that video only
- Cost-Free – As there is no need to print the bundles and appear in person before the court, the preliminary round is absolutely cost free!
- Early Registration Benefits – All information will be sent upon participants’ registration so that earlier one registers, the more time there is to prepare!
- Guidance – Tips and tricks will be provided on the 17th of February 2019 at the 10am (UK) / 6pm (MY) in the upcoming Legal Academy session to deal with any further doubts and queries
- The Grand Prize! – Stand a chance to win £500 and a one-month internship in Messrs Thomas Philip.
end of registering and the judging begins
semi finals at the Pre-Law Career Convention 2019
finals at the Pre-Law Career Convention 2019
announcement of winner!
Semi Finals and Finals at Pre-LCC 2019: 30th March 2019
Winner will be announced on the 30th March 2019