KPUM Student Representative Programme (SRP)
Student Representatives (SR) act as the bridge between Malaysian students in studying in the UK, or the UoL program and the Union. They are tasked with reaching out to their fellow law students with the awareness of KPUM’s events and initiatives. They are also representatives of KPUM to their respective universities and are treated as a link to the administration of the universities. The SRs are considered a valuable part of the Union, especially as a part of the working committee our flagship events. SRs get hands on experience and skills when they organise events in their universities in line with KPUM’s mission. This involvement empowers them as leaders who are ready to take on bigger responsibilities.
Job Scope of a Student Representative
- Carry out statistical survey/Emailing law school to find out number of Malaysian law students in their respective institutions
- Organize a mandatory one-time “Lepak” session in SR’s respective region to bring law students together
- Assist the Union in executing flagship projects throughout the term
You must be a Malaysian law student:
(i) studying in the United Kingdom and Eire; or
(ii) studying in Malaysia under the UK Transfer Degree Programme (UKT); or
(iii) studying in Malaysia under the University of London International Programme (UOL).
- Fill in the application form below by clicking the link attached.
- Upload your CV.
- Check your email often as we will be contacting you for your interview appointment.
- Go for the interview (usually through video or voice chat).
- Be contacted regarding your application status.
We have opened the applications for the Student Representative Programme 18/19 until :
11.59 pm (UTC+0.00), 12th of October 2018
If you have applied, please check your emails as we will contact you soon.
Should you have further inquiries, please contact Suanne Lim, Student Relations & Outreach Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org</
Link to form: