Virtual Superior Court Attachment Programme
* Open to all Malaysian law students, including those who are studying overseas.
The Malaysian Judiciary is currently looking for law students who are reading law overseas to take part in their Virtual Superior Court Attachment Programme!
If you’re interested, there are several things you need to take note of:-
1. Candidates need BM proficiency.
2. Judges and court days will be held according to Malaysian timezone.
3. Applications are on a rolling monthly basis. Deadline is to apply at least 1 month before your desired time.
4. Applicants must send in a one page essay either in Bahasa Malaysia or English on why they are interested in the internship, their updated CV, their recent exam transcript and the necessary application form.
5. The Malaysian Judiciary processes all applications for the programme. KPUM does not participate in assessing applicants.